Pleasure Island 4 Pleasure Island 4

Loved this!
had me laughing! Randy, Fernando and Gooseman are all hilarious characters, so good job on that. My only complaint is that the animation of the Walrus-Crab-monster-thing seemed a bit strange at times, of course; the animation of the characters is phenomenal as always, so maybe it's just the contrast that makes the Walrus animation look worse.
As always; can't wait until the next animation you upload, even if it's not Pleasure Island 4.

Stick War 2 Intro Stick War 2 Intro

Awesome!
can't wait for this game :D The Speartons are the best by far!!

Shadow of the Animators Shadow of the Animators

I've been watching a couple of your animations, and to be honest, I think your pretty damn good.
I'm an animator also, though not a Flash animator, I lean towards traditional hand drawn animating, though I'm not that good at it.
So I completely understand this video in that you want to "beat the best to become the best", and Shadow of the Colossus is not only a great game (one of my favourites Evar!) but it's so suited to the idea of this animation! :
That you set out with nothing but your pen, and you hope to take on these majestic, colossal Behemoths to become a greater one yourself.
Well, I hope that you succeed in this. you seem to have the humour down, which is the main selling points in all these popular animators, your animation is pretty good already, and your aspirations are nice and high too. So good luck!

TerminalMontage responds:

Hah thanks! For the longest time I just hated how Flash animations look, and I wanted to do traditional hand stuff, but I decided to give it a go and it's something I really enjoy doing now. Thanks again :]

BATMAN: Arkham Kitchen BATMAN: Arkham Kitchen

i Like it!

i think the lines shaked too much, a little would have been fine, but whenever the characters stopped moving the lines were distracting. i like the concept, heaven forbid a game parody flash which isn't Skyrim!
and the idea was funny and original.
also, the very fact that it had Batman in it makes it good to begin with
but yeah, good flash good animation, nice drawings, work on the lines, but otherwise, good flash! make more!

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

hilarious

i laughed my arse off when it got to the big gay dance
good flash movie. it wasn't amazing, but it did address some points about Brawl.

Salad Fingers Episode 9 Salad Fingers Episode 9

!!!???

that was disturbing...
i actually thought that Salad Fingers would die in this episode. thankfully not!
i like how you brought back that weird screechy kid
but the tree scene was weird

Warriors of the Portal Warriors of the Portal

lovely

i love it when somebody makes something, originally 2D, into a 3D masterpiece. this is great, the animation got a bit sketchy at some parts, though this is counter balanced by the quality of the character models, and the easter eggs, and the sheer awesomeness of it all.
this may make me sound like a bad NewGrounder, but i had never heard of the final two contestants. though i loved how some of my favourites were here. its only missing Meat-Boy...............
all in all though, this is great. keep it up.