The Bear of Love The Bear of Love

I'm gonna be honest, I never thought I'd see the day when a game is made about a bear hugging people within an inch of their life as the main drive.
But that day is apparently today.

The game itself is fun, amusing and amiable, the pixel graphics give it great charm. I didn't notice any changes gameplay wise with the upgrades, I don't know if it slows down the Hug metre or not. But it would have been funny if; as you progress through the upgrades, people stop screaming when you hug them until they're almost dead, but rather just walk away smiling.
regardless, I thoroughly enjoyed this.

DK Arcade Returns 2 DK Arcade Returns 2

good retro game

i like it. i'm crap at it, but i like it.
i forgotten how all those old games used to be, they took so long to get back into the action, the sound effects were terrible, they were totally unforgiving, and they gave you a time limit.
whereas these may come across as bad qualities, they actually make the game addictive. these are the traits of several retro games, and you have captured these perfectly. i couldn't even get past the first level on easy mode! but it doesnt matter! because it's fun!

LilDwarf responds:

Well I'm glad to finally see you liked it :) And it's nice to see someone write a non-biased review based on their difficulty on playing it.

Flash GTA Flash GTA

its not horrendous

but its not brilliant either. the controls are good and responsive, though i felt the brakes were unnecessary. or maybe that's just my driving.
if the track were made more interesting, it would be a decent game.
for starters; add other cars, i find that in GTA the biggest problem is avoiding traffic rather than buildings. also if you made the track actually look like a city, rather than something out of a low budget Kirby game.
also, i got to the end, but found it difficult to distinguish the "home" to the end of the track.
on the whole, the game is bland and easy. the car however looks good, but there should be something like a boost powerup, or a bunch of traffic cones you have to run over, hell, even some pedestrians would be nice. it is GTA.

Grey Story Grey Story

I really enjoyed this

this game was pretty good. i enjoyed playing it.
the platforming was solid, and the story was great, i could see what was happening after i collected about 3 of the items. and felt sad. the ending was great.
by the way; anyone who plays this should play the Snow Patrol song: Run, when you are playing. if timed well, it will end at the same time as the game. and trust me, it goes so well.
the music in the game is fine too though, and fits the mood.

Save the Moon Save the Moon

good fun game

its quite addictive. but i have one issue;
the star upgrades made the cheese upgrades a bit redundant. on my first playthrough i didnt even need to fully upgrade my cheese, which saved me a bit of money.
would have been better if it had more backgrounds or pickups too.

Shitty Fucking Art Game Shitty Fucking Art Game

funny game. good too.

i like how the message of this game is to make a message in a game.
but i noticed that in the little guys life, the hardest parts of it were to walk up and down the stairs!!!!
you make good points through your message to us. i do feel however that the assassination minigames were tedious. and it would have been nice for every character to say something specific for the new day, as most of the characters say the same thing over and over.

Office Chair Freestyle Office Chair Freestyle

well

its no secret that these games are addictive, and the very fact that it is one of these fun games boosts its score.
but there are so many ways in which you should improve. this was possibly one of the worst (get as far as you can) games that i've played. you need to put in better graphics, you need more and better upgrades. and you need to add environmental hazards and boosters (e.g: a trampoline that boosts your height, or a cannon that increases your speed)
better visuals during flight would be great too. as there is only a blue gradient for the sky, and some bricks for the floor. not sure why the ramp is made of computers either, considering it is smooth.
hell, that could be an upgrade, you could start off with a ramp of computers, which is bumpy, then after upgrading it a few times, it could become smooth.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

yeah, brilliant.

this game is great because it shows a completely new style of tower defence games. not only do your "towers" have different moves, but they also can be captured. i do think there is room for improvement, for instance; limited pokéballs, maybe once there is a shop you can buy the pokéballs.
this way it makes the game harder when you are not against pokémon that you cannot catch.
but yeah, this is a great ad unique game, looking forward to when it is complete.